content

this is a place for my random thoughts, memories and to act as a general place for me to flush out the many things that i postulate on. it is intended for no purpose what so ever other than to entertain myself and practice my writing. maybe in some distant future my boys will find this and be able to take a peak inside their dad's mind. i am speaking to no one in particular and one of things that i want to concentrate on heavily is to keep the narcissism out of this blog. i will not win the noble peace prize with it and don't want to. i do not want to get into the habit of checking it a thousand times a day to see if i got any likes or comments. i want this space to be as real and close to resembling me as possible and vise verse.

Monday, January 3, 2011

OT....

       so the holidays are over and now it's time to get it in gear.  i have allowed myself to eat, drink and be merry.  i feel the consequences (accept, not regret, them) and am ready to unleash some whoop ass.  this morning began at 0500 with a 5 mile bike ride.  short but not with out strain.  it was an up hill battle, literally.  unfortunately i forgot to take some chicken breast out of the fridge so the lean mean life style will officially begin tomorrow.  that's not to say that i will be eating crap today, just not amazingly healthy.  also, on my birthday in november i decided that i would be reading one book a week for a year.  i had slipped in the beginning due to the fact that i didn't really find anything that i liked reading but recently found a genre that has kept me interested.  i read two books in three days which, considering my schedule, is pretty good for me.  that brings the total to five books in seven weeks, more on that later. 

        i am also glad to say that my school schedule is set and while i am not getting to take my numero uno picks, i am making head way and i am looking forward to the challenge.  the goal for the rest of forever is to remain focused, positive and ever diligent (or at least to learn intensely from my "mistakes"). 

       i will try to write as often as possible.  with the kids, school, a new position added to my old and the dribble of every day life it may prove taxing, but i am up to the challenge. 

wil-inator OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment